6 Days Machame route
Day 1:-A pick up from your hotel will be just after breakfast at 8am and start a short drive to Machame gate where all the park formalities will be done and the hike to Machame Hut with picnic lunch starts, the walk will take 5-6 hours through rain forest. Dinner and overnight at Machame Hut.
Day 2:- After breakfast proceed hiking slowly famous POLE POLE to Shira Camp picnic lunch on the way dinner and overnight at Shira Camp. The walk takes 3 to 4 hours.
Day 3:- After breakfast continue ascending to Baranco Hut via Lava Tower for acclimatization, lunch at Lava Tower then after a little rest start descending to Baranco Hut for dinner and overnight.
Day 4:- Once finish having breakfast starts ascend through Baranco Wall, Lunch at Karanga Valley. After lunch, proceed to Barafu Camp. This walk takes approximately 5-6 hours https://oesterreichischeapotheke.com/viagra-kaufen-oesterreich/. Dinner and overnight at Barafu Camp.
Day 5:- Early in the morning 5 o’clock the strive ascend to the summit starts which will take you about 4-5 hours then after successfully reach the summit you will start descending slowly back to Mweka Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 6:-After breakfast keep descending to Mweka Gate where you be met with our driver after hot lunch brought by the driver the guide will present you a Certificates showing you have successfully climbed Kilimanjaro to the summit and a drive back to the Hotel starts where a small celebration party will be held, please find our extended safari programs to northern Tanzania and Zanzibar beach holiday which is good way to restore your form.
Kilimanjaro Climbing Includes:
- 2 Nights accommodation in Moshi at Keys Hotel included
- Quality, waterproof, four-season private mountain sleeping tents:
- Professional, experienced, mountain guides:
- All Park fees
- Rescue fees
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
- Quality Mess tents with table and chairs:
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food:
- Clean, purified drinking water:
- Crisis management and safety procedures:
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters:
- Sleeping Mattress:
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.